- A blue slip - which certifies that the state of NSW has forced you this year and every year, to be extorted by a registered mechanic in to verifying that your 4 year old car still road worthy. Dammit! It's German;
- A green slip - third party insurance obtained from one of the multitude of insurers who will cover you for compulsory third party. If you hit someone, you must be insured in order to pay for their health care. This is NOT the same thing as comprehensive car insurance;
- ACT drivers license - which must be changed to a NSW license - you need proof of your address;
- Proof of identity - your NSW drivers license and a credit card;
- Proof of address - your NSW drivers license or a lease will do;
- ACT license plates from the car - new ones will cost $34;
- Ownership papers - THE receipt that proves you bought the car;
- ACT registration renewal form - preferably one you have already paid (a past one); and
- All current owners of the car at the same time!
Yeah. Now you see why I'm being slack.